YES! It's official! We signed the lease today, and will move in on July 31st. We are SO STINKIN EXCITED for this new place!
Top Ten Reasons Why:
1. It's in the cutest little neighborhood
2. In a really nice part of town... less than a mile from Lake Michigan and downtown Lake Forest
3. Still within our ward boundaries (WE LOVE OUR WARD!)
4. Has a gigantic park practically in our back yard (tennis courts, playground equipment, huge grassy fields, baseball diamond, etc.)
5. Located right off of our favorite bike path/trail (this path takes us 3 miles to get to where we live now)
6. Comes with a garage
7. Has tons of storage space
8. Has a lawn (granted it's not much, but it's got something!)
9. We only have to share our ceiling with the people upstairs, instead of sharing all of our walls with people below us, and on either side (our apartment situation now).
10. We get a Lake Forest beach pass!! For out of towners who know nothing about the treasure that a beach pass is...take our word for it...having access to the beach is golden! Right now if we want to go, we have to pay $10 per person just to go for an afternoon.
I pulled the only pictures that are posted on the realtor's website. This is the outside of the house (the garage is in the back). We will be living on the bottom level. It was built in 1950, and has a ton of character. A completely different look and feel than the cookie-cutter apartment complex we have gotten used to this past year.

4 comments:
It looks AMAZING!!! good for you two I'm sure you will love the lack of neighbors on every wall! Good luck with the move!
I love it! Yay for a bigger place and I can't even tell you how jealous I am about a lawn!! Even if it is small. So nice! Good luck moving while being so close to your due date. I hope she stays in there for ya. :)
What a cute little place! I hope the move and everything goes well. That beach pass sounds pretty good!!
such a cute place Jennie! So glad y'all found some a great place to live and bring a baby home to!
Post a Comment