Wednesday, October 29, 2008

January 3, 2009

YAY! Our date is official! Devin and I are going to get married on January 3, 2009. We're thrilled! Devin was so cute...last night I had my psychology class and when I was walking to my car there was a note on my window saying to look up...and there was Devin's truck parked acrossed the parking lot. He surprised me. We weren't going to be able to see each other, but he came anyways...and brought me blimpe for dinner too.

This past weekend was a great one. I found my wedding dress! What a huge relief that that hunt is over. It was such a fun time trying on dresses, coming out of the dressing room, stepping up on a platform and having Heidi, Suzy, Amber, and Kathy tell me what they liked and didn't like. Thanks ladies! We are still trying to figure out where the dinner reception will be, but have some good ideas and places reserved for back ups.

On Sunday, Devin's aunt Linda came over and took about 2 hours worth of engagement photos. We really wanted to get some taken while it was still the fall season, and she did such a great job! Here are a few of my favorites :)








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jenny! I am so happy for you! bummed I am not going to be able to see you married after being only a cubicle away and looking at wedding stuff with you which wasn't that long ago!

Ashley said...

Oh Jen, I'm so happy for you. I like the 3rd one down the best, although the 7th one down does show more of your tush, so I'm torn :) You look amazing, I love that shirt.

It was so fun to read your proposal story, I hadn't heard it yet. What a perfect story! I loved it. And it was fun to FINALLY see a picture of Devin. Nice to put a face to the name.

Love ya Jen, I'm so, so happy for you. We're arranging our trip home to be sure to be at that wedding of yours--wouldn't miss it for the world.

Pace Adventures said...

they all look really nice. What ever you choose will be great.

cait & darren mower said...

all those pictures are so cute! i dont know how you will possible choose! i heart you! hope we get to meet up soon...

Design A-Peele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Design A-Peele said...

Jennie, these pics are beautiful! I couldn't be more excited for you. I am excited you have a blog so I can keep up with you! Love you! (does he have any "dorky" qualities? ;)

Ashley said...

those pictures are Gorgeous!!!! I am soooo excited for you both. You make Devin look good :)