Why does it have to be Monday again? Fridays take so long to get here, and then Mondays come so stinkin fast! Here are some pictures to highlight mine and Devin's weekend. We had fun!
Friday night we went to a long awaited, and highly anticipated, dinner at Outback. We've been talking about their bloomin onion and rare plus slab of meat for a while now, and we finally took ourselves out and had a steak dinner :) Look at Devin's face. He's so happy!
I 'm pretty dang happy myself :)
And the first bites....
Aren't we cute? I think so too :)
Saturday we went to the Tranter cabin up Tollgate. It's so close to being finished, and Devin and I have spent a few saturdays a month up there. This saturday was freezing! The first snow, and a broken furnace were the main contributors to my frost bitten hands. I kept putting them up Devin's shirt (mind you he is always so hot, truly a warm blooded creature) and he would get so mad, but then try to bear it cause he knew my hands were so cold. Sorry Devie :)Devin sanded this huge mother of a pole, and then painted it with varnish. Poor guy was on the latter and every time Daren (cousin-in-law) would walk by him he would give Devie a little shake :(

Another time we went, we sanded, stained, and now this week varnished the entire banister (you can't see most of it)

Surprisingly, Mr. Tranter let me work on the mantle. My artistic side came out and I was painting, smudging, and brushing all over the place. It was fun! Plus the fire was on right below me, so this was my favorite project of the day, by far :)

Me and the chief!
First snow of the season...pretty...but I'm definitely not ready for the long winter ahead!


1 comment:
cute pictures! look at what a hard worker you are! i love the pics of you two at outback...just fabulous.
Post a Comment