Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm the Luckiest


I am just feeling the love for Devin so much that I want to share it with whoever reads this. Devin is so incredible, and makes me so happy. He is the most dynamic person I know, and can relate to me on every level. He has the funniest personality, and makes me laugh everytime I'm with him. He's so thoughtful and attentive to me and the things going on in my day. He loves the Lord with all of his heart, and makes his faith the focal point for all of his decisions to revolve around. He is dang handsome, and everytime I look at him I think, "really? do I really get to be the girl to marry this cute guy?" He is so helpful and serving to people around him and is always aware of people's needs. He has a tender heart, but has a very rugged side to him too that is just so attractive. He teaches me so many things...from fishing.... to dutch oven dinners... to skeet shooting... to deeper things about faith. He is all encompassing of everything I have ever looked for in a man, and I feel so extra lucky to have found him in the way that I did. I LOVE YOU DEVIN REID TRANTER!

While the above paragraph may sound so cheesy to you, it embodies why I love Devin so much and why I'm so excited to make it official and be his wife in less than 2 months!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Not cheesy at all!!! I am so excited for the two of you! I am right with you on feeling so lucky...it's great to be in love!

cait & darren mower said...

C U T E! Jennie, I couldnt be any more happy for you! we HAVE to get together soon...

The Hills said...

Jennie!
I just found your blog through Sara's. I'm so excited! I had no idea you were engaged and I am ecstatic for you! You seem so happy. I can't imagine anyone who deserves it more. My blog is private, so email me your email address and I'll give you access. I would love to keep in touch!
Laura
lauraandjordanhill@gmail.com

Candace said...

Jennie!
You sound SO happy and SO in love! I'm way Happy for you. I absolutely LOVED my engagement. I just Barely found out from Eli's wife that you had a blogsite, and I was super excited. Now we can keep in touch a little better.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

my last comment had too many spelling errors. Sorry!!! I'm tired....surprise! Anyways do you mind if I follow your blog? I'm excited for you to get married!! He sounds like a really great guy!