I love that this coming week is the start of the Christmas/holiday season! Who doesn't love this time of year? I do not know! I love it so much. While I really could live without the bitter cold, I love a nice bowl of soup... a cup of hot chocolate... being bundled up in warm socks and sweats in front of a space heater while watching a holiday movie... listening to Christmas music (it never gets old to me...ever!)... trying to find the perfect gifts for the people you love... driving by all of the decorated houses and marveling at the time it must have taken for the Ferrel's to string all of those thousands of lights... and most of all being surrounded by family and people who are bit happier because it's Christmas! And this year is even better... I get to experience all of that with Devie!
So I uploaded a few pictures, and decided I would post them. They are from a month ago...the first ones are of the night that Devin proposed on the lake, and the others are random ones that have been taken since. Hope you're having a good day whenever you read this, and that your weekend is even better!
He's so handsome!

Just so you know...I caught the first fishy

And Devin caught the biggest!

I love this picture :)

Right after he proposed...he brought sparkling cider for us to make a toast. Cute guy!
Just being happy!
BYU game with Dave and Suzy (Rob and Sarah too, we just didn't get to sit by them)

Everyone thinks that little Jack looks like Devin, so we took a fmaily photo, and are thinking of sending it out as our CHristmas card this year (hope you don't mind Jen!)


3 comments:
cute! i love christmas too. i miss you! im doing the turkey trot on thanksgivin if you're interested...
hey go to my blog and then click on wend and steve to see their cute baby , so much hair
Well hello!!! It's good to finally see you int he blogging world! Or I should say to have found you. Anyway, congratulations again on the engagement! We are so excited for you guys!
Kyle and I have a blog but it's private, so if you'd like to read it just email me and I'll add you to the list! fnegbert (at) gmail
Post a Comment