Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hilariously Sad


So I pulled into the gym parking lot the other day and did a double take when I saw the writing on the back of this jeep. I started laughing out loud to myself, not really believing that someone would actually write "Just Divorced" on the back windshield of his/her car. I couldn't help but reach in my purse, grab my camera, and take a picture. While doing so, other people were getting out of their cars walking to the gym, and also noticed the verbiage that was attracting my attention. I could hear several passers by laughing, which made me laugh again too. I guess whoever's car this was had to make light of the situation. Sad...but gave me a good laugh!

2 comments:

heidi said...

That is so funny! Love it and not at the same time. So glad you have a blog. Welcome to the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahah! I know many people that have gone through divorces and I say KUDOS! Why not turn something very negative to a positive! Sky is the limit for them now! I am so happy you have a blog, now they can't block this at Nutra! ahhahahahaha long live facebook! Looks like all is well!