

So for the past few months I have read, with envy, the blogs of 2 of my dearest friends, Heidi and Jessica. They are witty, inventive, and always seem to have interesting and funny things happen to them that they post for my personal entertainment. Thank you girls for the inspiration, and I am now happy to be apart of this blog craze!
I have to be honest, I sat here at my desk for a few minutes trying to think of a catchy title and topic for my first blog post.... "Fall is Near" is the best I could come up with right now. Hopefully they'll get better. So I make the drive from Salt lake to Park City every morning and every evening for work. And just this week, off of I-80 up Parley's Canyon, I have noticed the leaves changing to fall colors already. Oh I LOVE AUTUMN! So many wonderful things happen in autumn: football season (GO GEORGIA BULLDOGS!), crisp cool air, beautiful colors, the start of new seasons of our favorite tv shows, halloween and thanksgiving right around the corner...followed by Christmas, great food, cute new clothes for fall and winter, General Conference (a newfound love of mine), and of course a new season to make new memories with friends and family. I just love this time of year!
I know, I know, you're probably wondering what I'm doing wearing a BYU shirt, but when in Utah, do as the Utahians do, right? Devin and I went to the first home BYU game a few weeks ago, and while it was fun, and nice to be watching live football again, it just doesn't compare to good old UGA and Sanford Stadium :) (see top left for reference).
Ok, I guess that's it for right now. I can see myself really getting into this though, so check back for more. Ciao!

2 comments:
I love the blog and am so proud of you..YES!! Isn't football season so much fun!?? You are darling dear Jennie.
I love that you have a blog...however my heart broke at your comments about BYU football!! Last time I checked BYU was moving up in the polls...and UGA down??? We need to convert you girl!
Post a Comment