Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Loves


Just some recent pictures from our corner of the world...



Blurry because they would not stand still long enough for me to snap a photo.  They loved having their blankets on their heads.  It's funny what little thing will entertain them on any given day.  


Making sugar cookies one night.



We go through phases of how Emily likes to wear her hair.  Right now, she is in the "I want to wear it down" phase, because she thinks it is so long.  I catch her standing in front of the mirror combing through her hair with her fingers, admiring how long it is.  Poor thing doesn't know she is challenged in the hair department.  She is 3.5, and we have never taken scissors to her hair...and this is how "long" it has gotten since birth.  


I turned the camera around on us one time.  


Morning snuggles.  When I really am not ready to start the day, or to buy myself an extra 5 minutes of laying in bed, I use my phone as entertainment.  They like watching themselves in my phone, and having me take pictures.  


A little too much love??


We have had such incredibly high heating bills this winter, so at night we turn it down and use space heaters. Sooo cold!


This was Valentine's Day.  I made them pink, heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast and then we went to the church to play and have a change of scenery during this frigid winter.  They loved the piano!




No comments: