Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Girls

I have the cutest little girls.  Last night I was lying in bed thinking about them and feeling lucky that I have to sidekicks to hang out with me throughout my day.  They are my little buddies.  Here is a sampling of pictures I've taken on my phone the past few days.  

My bathroom buddy.  She sits on the floor while I get myself ready.

Morning playtime after breakfast.

Morning time.  Is it sad that I consider changing both of their morning diapers, getting them out of their jammies and into their clothes a nice accomplishment?  It takes a while to get them both ready for the day.  Emily is a wiggler! 

The past few days have been nice weather.  45 degrees one day and high 50s the next.  It was still chilly, but warm enough to break out the double stroller and go for some walks with the girls.

First stroller ride together of 2013  

And let Emily play on the playground...haven't done than since November.  (and I guess it's time for new playground pants...these have turned into floods!)

After Claire had been asleep for over 2 1/2 hours, I went in to check on her, and found her like this.  She was passed out even with her leg in between the bars.


Just before bedtime.  I got Emily undressed down to her onsie.  She wiggled away when I tried getting her pajamas on her, so I just let her go rather than fight her on it.  In the meantime, I nursed Claire.  Emily came walking in like this...She loves walking around in my shoes.  

No comments: