Thursday, March 14, 2013

9 Whole Months

For 9 whole months now, our little Claire bear has been with us.  March 13th marked the anniversary.
I. LOVE. HER!  
Cased closed.

I was a slacker this month and did a quick little shoot right after bath time.  Poor Claire was so ready for her nightly helping of oatmeal, and the hunger pains got the best of her by the end of these pictures.  She's still adorable when she's pouty.   



Of course Emily jumped in.  She literally could not contain herself behind the camera, even though I was holding onto her leg so she wouldn't sneak her little head into the shots above. I took this one, and after she came running back to the camera saying, "See it Mom.  I want to see it."  


She then proceeded to set herself next to Claire again, and gave her the death grip of a headlock.  She shows her love very aggressively.  We are constantly working on this.  I must say, "Soft Emily.  Gentle." 1,000,000 times a day! 


I actually really like this one.  


And she is trying to muster up a smile, but her tummy was so hungry.  


Her round tummy is covering her diaper.  I love her gushy-ness :)



As usual, Emily steals the show and Claire watches. I love Emily's spunk!


And we are done!  "No more mom!"

  

1 comment:

melissa walker said...

How is she already 9 months! They are adorable and we miss you all so much! It's been great to see Devin around here again