Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pregnancy Thoughts

I took a lot more pictures when I was pregnant with Emily. This is the 2nd batch of pictures I've taken with this one. This translates to how fast this pregnancy has gone by. We are nearly 2 months away from our world being rocked again! I am getting more and more excited, but I really have had to let the reality of it set in lately to mentally prepare myself for this coming summer and the rest of the year for that matter. It's already April! My wavering feelings are this: I am fully prepared and ready to take on a new baby...a newborn...a sweet bundle of heaven, however I am nervous for my ability to care for newborn, Emily and myself all at the same time. I know it can be done, and I will get to a point where I'm confident in my routine and feel capable to go about normal life with 2 babes...the process of figuring that out is what I have anxiety about.

That being admitted and out there, I also have to say that I really am excited to meet this baby girl who has been hanging out with me for the past 7 months. She is extremely mild in her movements. She has provided me with comfortable night sleeps and the ability to stay about my normal routine every day. Thank you baby girl! Hopefully this in utero behavior is a preview of how she will be once in our home :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

Are you sure you're pregnant? By seven months I'm a bus! You look so great!!! Why can't I have your body? Oh right...I hate exercising and you seem to be a pro at it.....guess I'll have to work on that one. :)