Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012

Valentine's Day was low key this year. Emily and I stayed in our pajamas most of the day, found some beautiful flowers on our doorstep from our Valentine (daddy), and then got to spend the evening with the Walker kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the family that most of Emily's wardrobe has come from, as they have 3 girls themselves. Emily will be going to nursery (at church) beginning this Sunday. 18 months is the starting age for nursery, and I can't tell you how excited I am for 2 hours free of Emily so I can actually enjoy the lessons/classes. Anyway, all of that to say that Nora (pictured below) is a seasoned nursery goer, and I think they will get along just fine.
Photobucket
Halle is 5 and was so cute with Emily last night...until Emily decided to BITE her on the shoulder. I don't know what to do about Emily's random biting. And the fact that she bites big kids...where does she get the courage to do that without fear that she will get bitten back? I'm sorry Halle!
Photobucket
And this morning while making Emily scrambled eggs, I came over to start feeding them to her, and this is what I found. I gave her a banana as an appetizer to her eggs. I bathe her every other day, and today was supposed to be an off day. I hope she doesn't catch on that by messing food in her hair leads to a bath....baths are her absolute FAVORITE.
Photobucket

No comments: