Thursday, February 16, 2012

24 Weeks

Today marks 24 weeks with baby girl #2 :)

I'm feeling great. It is a beautiful day outside, and Emily and I spent 2 1/2 hours soaking up some vitamin D on a walk and playing on the playground at the lake. I am so grateful that I have easy pregnancies, and am capable of staying active throughout the 40 weeks.

Photobucket

In the short time it took me to snap a shot of myself...Emily was behind me coloring on the wall. Fabulous!

Photobucket

2 comments:

{Kim} said...

Jennie! You look amazing and I'm happy youre doing do well! Wish we would've gotten to see you guys when you were in town...maybe next time.

Unknown said...

jennie....i just read through all of your latest blogposts...i miss you and you a hot mama to be, as usual! i love that you got to spent so much time in UT over the holidays...your pictures are so fun! Hope that you get more surprise visits from Devin while he is on rotation!!! Miss you xoxoxo