Sunday, June 5, 2011

MY NEW DO (or is it, Due/Dew/Doo??)

I really can't believe I actually did it. I have loved my long hair for a few years now, but for the past few months I have felt like I needed a change. To be honest, I'm probably on my way to growing it back out again, but at least I will have some fun playing with short hair for a while.



8 comments:

Kira said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Seriously, I love it! It looks so cute!

Frances said...

very cute! love it while you have it, cause when its long you'll want it short... funny huh?

Nat and Jesse said...

Oh it's so cute! You are my inspiration....making an appt. with the salon today!

cait & darren mower said...

love love love!

Kristi said...

I really love love love it, but you are adorable with long or short hair!

Suzy Tranter said...

OMG! You did it! Your hair was so long! Did you donate it? I love it! I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair...super cute!! It's so fun to have a change!

Miss Lacey said...

So cute!! I love new hair do's!!!

Andrea said...

The new cut looks so fantastic on you! And I'm totally wanting to chop mine now... :)