Emily LOVES electronics. Devin studies on the bed quite a bit, and I often leave her on the bed with him whenever I need to run to another room, or when I'm doing something that is not convenient to hold Emily while doing. It is a constant battle to keep her away from Devin's computer, my computer, both of our cell phones, the camera, etc. She not only likes the electronic device, but she loves the cords that are attached to them, and often follows the cords to the outlets!! We have to pay such close attention to her these days. In effort to defer her attention from our stuff, we have given her an old cell phone of mine (that looks much like the ones Devin and I use now) as well as Devin's old laptop that no longer works. They both pacify her for a little bit, but nothing is quite like Mom and Dad's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She's so cute! We got Rian to start crawling by holding our cell phone away from her on the ground. I know...mean parents. I love your new haircut!
Post a Comment