I never thought I would drive a car/wagon like this one.
Devin sold his truck just before Christmas because, well, we no longer go on any adventures that require a cool truck, and we needed something that would accommodate us and our eventual growing family over the next 5 years. We wanted our next car to last us through residency, and we will most likely have at least 1 more child (hopefully) in that time. We didn't feel like we needed a van just yet, but I didn't want to buy another small car. We couldn't convince ourselves to buy a gas guzzling SUV (while we're poor students), so this is what we landed on:
Introducing our new Scion XB (new to us I should clarify...used to the world.)

It reminds me of an old milk man car. I know, it is semi-goofy looking. I walked out of the grocery store, pushing the basket to the car (we're actually calling it a wagon) and I thought to myself, "Yep, those are my new wheels." In all honesty, I love it. The looks of it is ever growing on me, and it is incredibly practicle for what our little family needs right now, and in the next few years to come. It's a small little thing on the outside, but has so much room on the inside, and it whips around like a little car. It's funny how many other of these beauties we have seen on the road since we have been looking into buying one. We're not alone in our admiration for our little toaster on wheels :)

1 comment:
CONGRATS on the new vehicle!
Post a Comment