Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WATERMELON

Oh my watermelon....I'm obsessed with WATERMELON lately. The local grocer had them on sale last week for $3.50 each. Devin picked up 1, thinking that would be just enough. On my way home from work, I picked up another 2. In not even 1 week's time, I have devoured all 3 watermelons! I. CANNOT. GET. ENOUGH! The sweet, cold, slide-down-your-throat goodness of this amazing fruit has been oh so good to me these past 6 days. I'm sad that I didn't buy more!


I don't know this baby...but when I saw this pic, I could totally relate to her! This is how I have felt about watermelon...

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I seriously just bought one 30 minutes ago! I also have a love for watermelon!!!

Ashley said...

Ha, ha, ha!!!! I can't get enough either only they aren't on sale here! Such a fabulous fruit! I can't believe how far along you are, holy cow :)

Rachel W. said...

That last pic is so dang cute of the baby in the watermelon! We just bought one the other day from a stand and it was the best one ever and now we have another one! Thats a good thing to crave instead of junk food lol. I am sad I didnt get to see u guys when you came! You look fabulous!!

{Kim} said...

I love watermelon even when I'm not pregnant! I wish we would've known you were in town! It would've been fun to see you two before the new babe comes. Maybe next time.