Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Megan's Wedding!!

This past Saturday, June 12th, my sweet cousin Megan Gross became Megan Predix. She and Seth have been dating for almost 8 years... since she was 15...and they finally tied the knot. I was able to fly out to Pennsylvania for the weekend, but Devin had to stay in Chicago for school. Amanda, Megan and Ali are the daughters of my dad's sister Kathy. Growing up, they felt more like sisters to me than cousins. It was such a fun weekend, and I'm so glad that I was able to be there with Megan on her special day.

Megan and Amanda getting their hair and make up done that morning.

I was fascinated at how the hair stylist transformed her hair...

I LOVED the way her hair turned out....she looks straight out of Hollywood!

Ali and Amanda helping Megan get into her dress

I thought this one was funny...

Amanda, Megan, Ali and Aunt Kathy...GORGEOUS!


Look at that backdrop...the wedding/reception site was absolutely beautiful! My brothers and Dad with an empty space for Devin.

Dad and his girlfriend Mary
My Family :) This is the first time we have all been together since my wedding a year and a half ago! So good to be with them!

The boys

The boys imitating what girls do when they take pictures together

The girls...Madison, Mary, Kristen (Josh's girlfriend) and pregnant as ever me!
Us imitating boys...I love Kristen's pose!

The whole group

Me and the BEAUTIFUL bride! She was incredibly stunning!
The girl cousins
Josh and Kristen at the reception

Michael and Matt

3 comments:

cait & darren mower said...

i love weddings!! looks like fun and how dang cute is your baby bump miss jennie!

Rob & Sarah said...

oh my gosh, i love those pictures! so funny. the ones where you guys imitate each other are hilarious. i'm glad you got to go and had a good time! wish you were here this weekend and you'd be running this race with me! Even 7 1/2 mos pregnant!! love you.

Rachel W. said...

That is so funny they left a spot for Dev! Thats awesome you got to go be with your family looks like a fun day! And you look awesome you are so tiny!