Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Pregnancy Post

I realize that all I post about these days is the baby to come. Whether it's recent baby clothes, appointment updates, pregnancy pictures, etc...being pregnant is the center of my world right now. So I apologize if I have a one track mind....BUT I am pregnant, and it's exciting, right?!

I had another doctor's appointment this afternoon, and another good report. To be honest, I'm not really sure what the point of the appointments are for a low-risk pregnancy. I go in, pee in a cup, get weighed, have my blood pressure checked, lay on a table to listen to the heartbeat (MY FAVORITE PART), ask any questions I have....and then the doctor says, "Ok, I'll see you in 4 weeks." This is the last time I will have to wait 4 weeks before going back. After my next appointment, she wants to see me every 2 weeks. We are moving right along!! Our little babe is healthy with a strong heartbeat.

A few pictures of me at 25 weeks (and 1 day...everyday counts!)




Tonight we had dinner at the Holloway's before Mark moves back to his dad's house in Washington state. Mark is a 19 year old from church who has been Devin's Home Teaching companion since we moved here. For those that don't know, men in the mormon church are assigned families to go and visit/teach a short lesson to once a month....called Home Teachers. Devin and Mark were assigned to the same 3 families, and would visit them together every month to make sure all of their needs were being met and to share a spiritual message. Mark just finished high school, and is moving back to Washington on Friday, so he invited us to have dinner with him and his family before he leaves. It was a fun night with lots of laughs and great food! We will miss you Mark!


4 comments:

Chris said...

You look fantastic!!! When I'm 25 weeks I look like a blimp! I don't look pregnant, just fat.

My mom says that your mom never looked pregnant either. Slender and gorgeous that's you! I'm so jealous!

Design A-Peele said...

looking good jennie!

Rachel W. said...

You look so cute and so tiny!!

SteveandWendy said...

Jennie-
I thought I had your email but I don't so I'm using your blog. I remember you said you were in YW and so am I! I'm needing some good activity ideas, my well has run dry. So I was wondering if you guys have done anything that turned out well. Email me if you've got some: swjasper@yahoo.com
If you need ideas too feel free to ask. Thanks Jennie!
By the way you look great!