This past Wednesday, Kelli graciously offered us box tickets to the Chicago Blackhawks hockey game. It was fun! Of course Devin told me before the game started, "I really hope we see a fight or two." And he didn't leave disappointed...there were a few fights. Thanks Kelli for fun double date!

Would you look at that advertising of Solo Cup! That's my company :)

Kelli and Mike

Devin thought it would be funny to stuff chewed sunflower seeds in front of his teeth. That's my husband!

Friday night we went to Kira and Brian's to celebrate their little girl's 1st birthday. We were the only couple without a baby to sit on the couch...(not for long). How cute are these little ones?

When I got home from work, I was greeted by a package sent to us from my dear friend Melanie (in Atlanta). She has been so supportive throughout the pregnancy...and Friday I opened a package from her and her husband for our little girl. Melanie has the best taste! How adorable are these sweet little Ralph Lauren dresses with matching bloomers?! Thank you Melanie and Blake!

Here I am at 1 day shy of 23 weeks (5 months and 3 weeks)
2 comments:
so cute!!
what darling outfits! i still cant believe how tiny you are!! im so excited to meet this little girl.
Post a Comment