
I really wanted to document my first ride of the season. I know that I won't be able to ride for long due to my growing belly, so I got Kelli (our property manager) to snap a pic.


Once back at the apartment, I noticed that apartment #306 had a UPS package slip sticking to the door that said "pick up at clubhouse". I love packages, and I especially loved this one today! Suzy and Dave (Devin's brother and our sweet sister in law) sent us a gift for the baby. Suzy has wonderful taste. How stinkin' cute will this white jacket be on our baby girl next winter?!
THANK YOU SUZ AND DAVE!

I got cleaned up, started a load of laundry, cut up a delicious pineapple I bought for $2 at the store yesterday, and went out on a mission to find some fabric for the baby quilt/blanket that I want to make for baby girl. I found a few that were pretty, but none that really made me want to make the purchase. I did, however find 2 outfits for the babe at Babies R Us!
This precious dress was $3.50! It should fit her right around Christmas time :)

And how could I pass up this adorable, long sleeved, toille, onesie with matching leggings?! This outfit was $4! I can't believe that my little baby will be wearing this stuff this year.

Devin got home from studying all day, and while dinner was cooking we played bocce ball in our courtyard. I was blue...and I won this toss. (but Devin won both games)

And lastly, our tasty dinner...bbq chicken off the grill, creamy garlic mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and a few grilled pieces of the aforementioned cut up pineapple. I LOVE FOOD! And we had ice cream cones for dessert!

I had a fabulous day off...and guess what?? Tomorrow is Saturday...another day off!


2 comments:
how cute are those outfits! holy smokes!! you still look so small!
What belly jen, glad you had a fun bike ride.
Post a Comment