Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rob, Sarah, Devie & Jennie

Devin and I had a really fun February. We've been ice fishing on Jordanelle and Strawberry (with Rob and Sarah) and we were able to get free lift tickets to The Canyons....see pictures below :)


This is our fishing trip with Rob and Sarita :) We got to Strawberry around 8am and left at 3pm. We caught absolutely NOTHING but had a great time hanging out on the ice. They are funny people, and made the trip a lot of fun. After we were tired of not getting any fish action, we decided to go to The Homestead in Midway for a little hot tub relaxation. We walked in, grabbed some towels, and headed out to the hot tub/mineral bath and realized then just how burned we all were. Devin got the least, Sarah had spots that were red, but Rob and myself had racoon eyes with beet red foreheads, cheeks, and noses. We learned our lesson and made sure to bring the 45 bullfrog sunblock with us when we went to The Canyons.

I wanted to get in on the auger action. It was hard!
Brudders
On our way to a little potty break
I love himCute Sarah & Rob

After the fishing and hot tubbing we had dinner in Midway...can you see how red we are?

And this was our skiing and snow boarding EXTRAVAGANZA :) Devin tried snowboarding for the first time and I decided to stick with skiing. Devin did SO WELL! It came pretty natural to him, and he was carving that snow board, toe to heel, in no time! I was really proud of him. He has bad feet from a very bad 4-wheeling accident, and he still gets out and tries things...Go Devie! Skiing for me was really fun! It was fun to ski next to Devin, and it was fun to challenge myself and go down some blues and a black!! My legs were shaking after the black, but hey...I did it!

Go Devie Go!

Go Sarita Go!Back at the truck after the long day on the slopes...we had so much fun!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

You guys are the cutest! I have to say I am a bit jealous. Me and Chris need to get in on some of this extravaganza action!

Design A-Peele said...

looks like a fun trip! Wish we had snow like that!

Suzy Tranter said...

And so it begins...sniff, sniff. Missing out on so much fun! Promise you guys will still hang out with us even though we'll have to have buddy as the third wheel?

Rachel W. said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love all your red faces!