Man, the time sure does go by fast!
Today was so special with our little Claire Bear.
Last year on her 1st birthday, we were so stressed out trying to find a place to live before residency started, that is kind of over shadowed any time spent reminiscing about Claire's actual birth day.
But today was all about her, and I loved remembering the sweet, magical, spiritual and beautiful day that she went from my belly to in my arms. Her labor and delivery was peaceful, calm and truly a spiritual experience for me. Just staring at her as a fresh newborn, I knew that she was such a sweetheart. And here we are 2 years later, and she is still the same...such a sweetheart! I have LOVED every minute with her, and am so thankful she has enriched my life immensely these past 2 years.
Memory lane...
Here is the run down of our day, today, celebrating Claire turning 2... through pictures.
Pancake breakfast. She loved the candles!
I took them on a long walk, stopped at a playground for a picnic lunch and then headed home for naps.
Giving so much attention to Claire, it was a rough day for Emily. So I told Emily that I would wake her up early from her nap so she could help make Claire's birthday pie before Claire woke up.
We went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner.
Slowly learning how to hold up 2 fingers.
Oh how I love this girl!
Happy Birthday Bear Bear!









1 comment:
Happy Birthday Claire! She is so sweet! As a mom I love looking back at pictures of when my kids were little babies.
Post a Comment