Saturday, November 2, 2013

Time Marches On

Emily is getting older.  Because the weeks go fast, and the months fly by, I sometimes still think of her in the same way I thought of her a year ago.  I have to remind myself to give her more opportunities to do things on her own, and give her responsibility to show my what she is capable of doing herself.  Claire is now the toddler I have always thought Emily to be, and Emily is now a little girl...and the time keeps passing by and my mind will continually be trying to keep up with my evolving children.

Sunday night we made a lot of dough.  Half of it was used for scones for our navajo taco dinner, and the other half was used for cinnamon rolls.  

I put an apron on Emily, gave her the rolling pin and she went to work.





And here are a few pictures I wanted to sneak in of my cuties



No comments: