We had the family over for dinner last night, and later in the evening Josh popped in to play games and spend the night. Nice surprise. He is still on his ski trip and is heading back to Cali today or tomorrow.
And so another week begins.
I'm lucky to have 2 little munchkins to eat breakfast with. We chat about Emily's dreams from the night as she shovels oatmeal with blueberries in her mouth and I shovel banana into Claire's. She asks me where daddy is, and then answers her own question by saying, "he's in sh-cago. at our old house."
After we I wash dishes and wipe mouths and hands we move it on into the family room for some dancing. As I type this, Emily is still dancing and running back and forth from the kitchen pantry to the family room, stopping to say hello to Claire as she passes. She says to me, "See you later mommy, I'm going for a run." then off she jets. I love her pretend world.
I'd have to say I have the best Monday grind!
Taking a little rest after a ton of jumping, dancing and running.

No comments:
Post a Comment