Thursday, October 11, 2012

Stroll Through Our Neck of the Woods

The 2 days leading up to running my race, I gave my legs a break and went for some long walks with the girls. It was nice to be able to take it easy and have the flexibility to stop and take pictures of the gorgeous fall colors around every corner and beyond each bend in the road. 

 I absolutely love Autumn no matter where I'm living, but living in the forest of trees that have surrounded us the past 3+ years has truly paid the utmost tribute to the season that follows Summer. 

 Just headed down our street to start our walk
  Photobucket

My two little cuties
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Here are a few of my favorite homes that we pass everyday
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

I let Emily out to walk/run the last mile to the playground
  Photobucket

She's lying in the leaves...can you see her? :)
  Photobucket

I LOVE where we live, and am so grateful that we were able to have one more month of October here before moving away!

No comments: