It was great to see Josh, and to finally meet Kristen. She is a doll! Here are a few pictures from the short few hours I had with them...
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Josh in Chicago!
This past week has been a fabulous one! My oldest brother Josh was driving through Chicago on Wednesday night with his girlfriend, so I hopped on a train to have dinner in the city with them. Poor Devin had to study for a test he had the next day :(
It was great to see Josh, and to finally meet Kristen. She is a doll! Here are a few pictures from the short few hours I had with them...

Love you Josh...thanks for stopping through Chicago!
It was great to see Josh, and to finally meet Kristen. She is a doll! Here are a few pictures from the short few hours I had with them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
glad you got to see them! I emailed you back. Did you get it?
Jennie- I'm just catching up on blogs and wanted to congratulate you on your babe! That's so exciting- There is nothing better than a baby! Congrats!
that's awesome that josh made it out there! kristen is so nice too! we all enjoyed meeting her when she was here. LOVE the baby tracker!! so exciting! can't wait to see you next. i miss you so much! love you!
Post a Comment