Just waiting for the train to come. Down town Lake Bluff is so cute, and the train station definitely adds to the feel of the Scranton Ave. (ie: main street).

This is on the terrace of the Art Institute of Chicago. They had these cool stone seats that we got a kick out of.


The famous BEAN in Millenium Park. I'm sure you have all seen this in pictures or in person, but it was still realy cool to stare at the reflection of so many things around us.



I loved this pretty little...thing....I don't know what to call it. It was in a little garden that we passed on our way to Navy Pier. I liked it.

For lunch we walked ourselves over to the John Hancock building (the 2nd tallest building in Chicago) and ate lunch at the top. This was the view from our table....and yes, that's Lake Michigan!


And today is Kira's official birthday. She is 25! We always bring our deck of Rook cards to their house whenever we go, so we thought we would get them a deck of their own. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA!






4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun in Chicago!! How is school going?? Maybe when we're applying to residencies we'll be able to come visit... we both love Chicago! Are you coming home for Christmas?
Oh man, it looks so fun! I can't wait until we can come visit!
I'm so happy you and Devin are having this great adventure together! And I laughed seeing the difference between you and Devin's lunches :)
Oh how we miss the Tranter family! Are you coming in to town for Christmas?
Post a Comment