Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Babysitter's Club

So I failed to mention in my last post that Devin and I have taken on a new hobby...babysitting! Ok, ok, we really have only watched 2 babies, but still...watching 2 different babies in a little over a week is pretty good for us! We miss our little nephews and nieces in Utah and Oregon, so it has been fun to be with little ones around here. Last Sunday was babysat for a couple in our church. We watched their little 9 month old baby boy. He was so cute!

And tonight we watched little Madalyn Kate. Her parents, Brian and Kira, have been good friends to us since we first got here, and tonight they went out to celebrate Kira's birthday, so we got to come over and play with this cute little girl. (Don't worry, I asked Kira if it was ok that I post pictures of her daughter on my blog...I got her permission!)

Devin making his "The Rock" face, while Maddie poses. As soon as I got the camera out she looked up and smiled.
Just after bath time Maddie was chugging down her bottle. It was cute to hear her breath so hard in between gulps. Babies are cute!
I just felt like taking a picture of Devin. He has bed head, can you tell? haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA...thanks for letting us watch your cute baby!

4 comments:

cait & darren mower said...

dang, you two look like naturals-guess that means its time! haha jk. love you!

Rachel W. said...

You guys are so nice to be the babysitters! Man I should have asked you when you lived here haha j/k. I hope everything is going well for you guys, we miss you!

Ashley said...

Babies ARE cute, hmm....? Man, I wish you guys were closer. I remember right after we got married, Justin and I were always wanting to take Sadie and Boston. We need some of that babysittin' love around here! :)

Ashley said...

Hmmm... I call it "rest home hair" tell Dev he should really think about combing his hair before going to a party ;)