Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some Pictures

So back in June, when Devin and I went to Hawaii, our camera was dropped. While the camera still works, the screen broke :( Since then, we have taken just a few pictures when we weren't embarrassed to ask a stranger, "Do you mind taking a picture of us? You can't see anything to know where we are, but just guess!" So needless to say, we have missed out on capturing a lot of great memories that occurred the past few months. The whole month of July we lived with mom and dad Tranter, in their basement. Actually in Devin's boyhood (and adulthood for that matter) room. I don't think the Tranter family has ever played more than July 2009!! We were all together so much and did some fun family get aways. The Tollgate cabin not once, not twice, but three times...as well as Flaming Gorge. We had so many game nights, and no matter what, our motto was, "We're moving...we have to fit it in!" I have no pictures to document that wonderfully blissful month...BUT - here a few that we did take since our Hawaii trip...they're random.

SIDENOTE: I have been coming to the public library everyday to job search and have access to the internet. I promise to take and upload some more pictures for the next time I make here :)

Our little niece Lucy...she was walking all over the bowling alley in my shoes.

Amber and I did the Breast Cancer 5k in Salt Lake

Devin and I went to hear Mitt Romney speak

Devin took me to Snowbird for my birthday...we rode the alpine slide over and over, and then rock climbed on the kiddy climbing wall.


Jessica's Welcome Home BBQ at Heidi's house.

Draper Days firwork show
Winter Quarters Temple
Outside the Winter Quarters Visitor Center

At the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry
At the end of Navy Pier - Downtown Chicago

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Dude! Blogger won't let me comment, so if you get million comments from me all of a sudden, sorry :) Just can't wait to come see you guys in Chicago some time, I love that city.

Kirsten said...

I am so glad you guys made it to Chicago and are doing good! Keep posting pics since we never get to see you anymore. :( I love to see what you guys are up to. You two are always so adventurous! I miss you both so much! Love you!
Kirst

Suzy Tranter said...

I'm sorry but I can no longer view your blog. It makes me miss you too bad and then my day is ruined. Counting down the days to December!!

Pace Adventures said...

hey, are you private it does not show up dates when you post new things. glad you like it there have you tried your ward to see if they have a stake employment specialist? sometimes you can get good leads. good luck an have fun, i dropped my camera several years ago and it would only take black pictures. so at least it will take a photo.

Rob & Sarah said...

Yay for pictures!!! We miss you two terribly! Keep posting so I can pretend like I'm seeing you in real life! Love love love

Ashley said...

l love all the adventures you two are going on! Chicago is one place I'd love to visit :)