Friday, April 10, 2009

Past Month's Recap:

DEVIN TURNED 26 ON MARCH 29th! Unfortunately we don't have a single picture to document his birthday weekend (I have no idea how that happened) but it was fun. We went to the cabin and attempted to snow mobile, but didn't have very good luck. We got stuck over and over and over...we were very sore the next day from lifting the snow mobile. We had a nice dinner in Park City (I got ahi tuna, and Devin got top sirloin...yum!) and then we went to the Jazz vs Phoenix Suns game that night. Of course we scalped tickets, sat in the nose bleed for the first half, and then snuck down to 2 seats in the 100 Club section for the 2nd half! It was Devin's birthday wish, and it came true. Seriously though, it was so much fun. We scoped out the premises the whole first half, trying to find seats, and ding ding ding ding ding....we found some!! Shaq is humungous! Thank you Devin for being born! Actually, I should be saying, Thank you Richard and Marianne for having your son :)

In the past month we also....

Bought a Honda Civic (with a cool bike rack)

Sold my precious Neil :(


Went to the cabin with Fathie

Spotted a Meese (moose) on the way down from the cabin

Witnessed my grandma shoot a bb gun for the first time in her 81 years!

Took Devin's prized Trail-90 out for a spin
And got to have a game night with these 2 fine ladies

Life is good!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What was Grandma shooting?!?

Happy Birthday, Devin. Did you know he and I were born six days apart? Me neither, until now!

Rob & Sarah said...

haha, loved the post! i'm so glad we are family :)

Chris said...

Three wishes:
1. Wish I'd been there to see Grandma shoot that gun! Great Picture of that event though.
2. A BIG Happy Birthday wish for Devin.
3. Wish I'd met him already. I REALLY want to meet this great man you married!!!!!!

Design A-Peele said...

looks like a fun month! Congrats on the car!! Love you:)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Dev! I think scalping tickets for any event is every Tranter boy's dream :) You two are so cute together Jennie! I sure love you :)

Kristine said...

You Tranters sure know how to have a good time don't you?! What a great pair you make! I will send you a blog invite today.