Friday, April 17, 2009

I Love My Dad!

My dad went to Pennsylvania to be with his dad, sister, and brother for Easter weekend. On Wednesday he sent me one of the best emails ever. He snagged copies of a few pictures that grandpa had from when he and his siblings were growing up, and sent them to me. I LOVE looking at old pictures...especially when you have a strong attachment to the people in them. I know they won't mean as much to you as they do to me...but I wanted to share how stinking cute my dad was as a little boy. He is the younger of the 2 boys shown.

I love you Dad!







This is the house my dad grew up in, as well as the house that all of my childhood memories at grandma and grandpa's house are from. I loved this house so much. It had the best back yard for playing, an awesome wooden seat swing, and great rooms to play hide and seek with the cousins! They moved to a brand new house at least 10 years ago, and my cousins and I still talk about how much we loved this old house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww! Your Papa is super cute! yes maam we have four dogs!! They are adorable and will keep us from having kids...say....EVER!!!! Things are amazing...I couldn't be happier. We are heading back out to the Outer Banks when my mom and sis come out in a couple of weeks! How is Nutra? Life? etc. etc.