Friday, February 20, 2009

What I have failed to share...

So I just dug out the ol' camera charger, charged up my battery and found so many pictures that I thought were blog worthy. I know, I know...these pictures date back to Christmas, but at least I'm finally documenting them, right?

This was our first Christmas together and this is the monopoly game that we have been obsessed with for months on end!
What? He likes meat!

These are my pajamas that Devin found...how perfect are these for a girl who is always cold?!



This was at the Heber's, "Holiday Lanes" on our post wedding get-a-way


This is one of the best (and only) meals that I have made all by myself for my cute husband. It is taking me some time to fill the wife role. Smokey sweet potato and chicken stoup with parslied and dill red potatoes.
This was a little outing we had an excuse to dress redneck for...the Monster Truck Show!!
This is what devin had set up on our kitchen table Valentine's night. Everything to make our own sushi rolls :)

The final product!!

On President's day we decided to go ice fishing on Jordanelle. It was my first experience, and because we didn't catch a dang thing, we are making another attempt this weekend.





5 comments:

Frances said...

What fun pictures! How is the sushi? I've always been too afraid to try it, but it looks like so much fun! And good 'ol ice fishing... how fun! did you catch anything? ;)

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing all your pic.
they are so fun to look at. We love you guys!

Rachel W. said...

Cute pictures! You guys look so happy! I love your ice fishing pics that looks like so much fun! I invited you to my blog did you get it?

Suzy Tranter said...

I'm glad I could get the whole visual image of Devie dressed up for Monster Truck...and you don't look too bad yourself! So much fun you too have...now get some pictures up of your sunburned faces!

Ashley said...

My favorite picture is the one of you sitting on the ice! I loved it! and the dinner you made sounded so yummy! Good job Jennie :)