Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HoDgE PoDgE

Hey! I just spent some time going through everyone's blogs...and realized that I know some really witty/funny writers. Blogs, I guess, just bring out the creativity in all of us. I know that when I sit down to write a blog, I try to make it sound good...backspacing a sentence here and there that I thought would make people laugh, but then re-reading it, realized that it's dumb.

So I have been holding off on posting because my camera has been out of battery for about a month now, and everyday I tell myself that I'm going to go home and find my camera charger, charge my camera, take some funny pictures of Devin in our humble little basement, and post something witty and funny the next day. Well...it has not happened yet, but just know, as soon as I find that charger, you are in for a real visual/textual (even a word?) treat :)

Life with Devin and I under the same roof has really been so wonderful. Everything's made simpler. We're intertwinded in everything now, and it's so fun to make the drive from Park City to Mill Creek everyday between 5 and 6 knowing that Devin is going to be the first person I see when I get home. We have really taken to a few games since we've been living together. For the first few weeks we played monopoly almost every night...and the past few weeks our new favorite is Rummikub. We seriously play "Best of 3" every night before we go to bed. I love Devin...I love having him around all the time, and as unhealthy as this sounds, when I'm not with him during the day, I find myself texting and emailing him throughout my work day just to be in touch. He's wonderful, and has already proven himself a great husband!

So how are you? If you're reading this, know that I have already read your latest happenings from your blog. And if you haven't posted in a while, please do...and I will comment!

I love you!!

4 comments:

cait & darren mower said...

cute! i love that you play best of three every night...fabulous! cant wait for the pics...

Jes said...

I love dorky love. I certainly hope that you two get out of the house at least sometimes. I am with Cait, post the pics.
My Turkey pics are up, fyi.

Jill said...

You are so cute! It is fun reading about you guys, you sound so happy. Send me an email at jellybellyswim@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

jennie TRANTER...i changed your name and blog address on my blog...mrs TRANTER!!!! so when are we filing???? you big DORK!

love ya, josephine :)