I was able to attend the 4th annual Tranter Las Vegas trip this past weekend, and it was fun. I now know why they keep going every year. The BYU bowl game was a great excuse to take a day off work, pack up junk food and cokes for the drive, eat incredible buffets, and shop the fun Vegas shops. Here are a few pics that high light the trip.
This was the first night. Richard and Marianne took us to an amazing buffet! We ate, and ate, and ate...and it was so good!

The group...stuffed to the brim!

After we consumed our allotted 5000 calorie dinner...we rolled ourselves to these massage chairs...they were heaven!

BYU vs Arizona

2 comments:
looks and sounds like it was a great weekend! you guys are so cute!
What a fun trip! I can't believe it's almost time for the wedding! wow, time goes by fast! I hope you post huge amounts of pictures for all of us who can't make it to the event :)
Post a Comment