Saturday, May 9, 2015

Year End for Emily

Last weekend was Emily's very first ballet recital, and I don't know who enjoyed it more; me or her?!  I loved the whole experience of dress rehearsal and the real show the following day.  I loved how special she felt, and to see her light upwhen she caught eye of me watching her.  Their dance was to the song, "Sunshine on my Shoulder" by John Denver, and it was the sweetest little 4 year old ballet performance from the sweetest little class.  I will miss my Wednesday afternoon mom club in the viewing room of the ballet studio.  Friends were made by all!  

Waiting her turn to go on stage at dress rehearsal.





Waiting backstage on recital day


2nd in from the left. 


I love her smile in this one.



Claire played with my lipstick the whole time we were in the auditorium.  I had to let her...it kept her quiet.


Sweet moment for these two.








And Emily's last week of preschool has come and gone as well.  Just a few short months separate this sweet, energetic and strong willed beauty from kindergarten!

She wanted the dandelion and her bunny in the picture.


And I wanted one without them.



With one of her teachers, Mrs. Moulton


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Jennie....She is the cutest and the best!