Friday, January 30, 2015

Baby James

Where does the time go?  I used to be such a regular blogger, and then I had James!  He seems to absorb any free time I had that I used to devote to blogging.  I want to prioritize this outlet back into my schedule, so here is my first attempt/effort.

So I don't forget about how each of my kids are at this very moment in time, I am going to write a post about each of them, starting with James.

How in LOVE with this little guy I am!  He is my 3rd baby, and yet I have appreciated his baby-ness more than I did with the girls.  I think because I know how fleeting this 0-1 stage is, and how absolutely adorable that stage is as well.  He was sleeping through the night for a solid 2 months, and then we went to Utah for 2.5 weeks and he is back to waking up twice in the night for milk.  At first I really hated the digression, but now I am used to the routine of waking up in the night again, and I am soaking those late night/early morning cuddles up as much as I can.  They will soon be gone and he will be running around talking with his sisters in no time.  I feel like my days are long and my years fly by...when it comes to y kids.

James is still 100% dependent on me and adores me just as much as I adore him!  He is so so easy and doesn't require much.  As long as he is fed on time, he is a happy camper and is along for whatever ride the day brings.  I tote him around everywhere as I entertain and keep the girls busy.  I love how easy going he is.  I feel like I set him down all the time, in his various places to be set (swing, bouncer, bumbo, bed, etc.) and every time I look at him, he is already looking at me...beaming with a smile.  I mean, how could you not love that kind of admirer?!

He is now 6 months...half of a year.  Slow down baby boy...please!








4 month check up













5 Months



His first train ride.  He came to the city (Chicago) with Devin and I for our overnight anniversary celebration.






6 month check up!


No comments: