Monday, September 15, 2014

My Little Gymnast Fish

Emily's preschool finished at the end of May.  She took gymnastics during the month of June and swim lessons in July.  I mentioned in James' birth story that I was in the beginning stages of labor during one of her swim lessons, and a week later brought James to her last class, when I took these pictures.  Having gymnastics and swim lessons during the 2 months leading up to James' arrival was so great.  It gave the girls and I something to do every day and kept us on a productive and active schedule.  And Emily absolutely loved both activities; probably because she is good at both sports.  She was moved up to the 5-6 year old classes for both gymnastics and swim because they both came so easily for her.  One proud momma right here!  Claire is such a good sport to be along for the ride and always says, "Good job Emily." when class was over.  She is such a sweet sister to Emily.  























1 comment:

Kajsa and Fam said...

So fun to watch our kids learning new things. I love that Claire was so willing to just watch, such a good little sister!