She is always staring at whoever is holding her. It's funny...(probably not to anyone else but Devin and me...HA!) We're working on getting her to smile on demand. She smiles, but she doesn't realize she is when it happens.
jennie, she is so beautiful. no wonder you are smitten! i love her cute outfits and the headbands are darling. i love seeing the pics and seeing you as a momma!!
4 comments:
jennie, she is so beautiful. no wonder you are smitten! i love her cute outfits and the headbands are darling. i love seeing the pics and seeing you as a momma!!
I must say you both look AMAZING!!! She really is so adorable and you look fantastic! I bet you just love being a mom! Congrats!!!
Ahh I love the picture of her looking right at you!! You look beautiful btw!!!
you do not look like you had a baby...like you didn;t even gain a pound...you look amazing!!! so does little emily...
Post a Comment