For our anniversary we went out to eat in Salt Lake, took one picture, and some how deleted it before I was able to post it :( But here's a walk down memory lane...some of my favorite wedding pictures!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
1 Year :)
No more month counting...we can now move into year counting! 1 year ago today we got married. What a magical day. This past year has been one filled with change and new experiences, and I'm so glad and thankful that we were together through them all. We lived in our first little starter home, a humble basement apartment. Devin graduated college, and was accepted into podiatry school. We spent a fabulous 10 days in sunny Hawaii! We moved in with mom and dad Tranter for a month and had a dynamite summer of fun in Utah. We drove across the country with all of our stuff, and set up camp in Lake Bluff, Illinois. Devin started his first year of medical school. I started a new job. And we have had a great 5 month run making our own memories in northern Chicago. What a year! I'm so thankful for such an amazing person to spend my time with. Devin is so thoughtful and hardworking. I'm excited to see what this next year will bring! I love you my sweet and faithful Devie!
For our anniversary we went out to eat in Salt Lake, took one picture, and some how deleted it before I was able to post it :( But here's a walk down memory lane...some of my favorite wedding pictures!








For our anniversary we went out to eat in Salt Lake, took one picture, and some how deleted it before I was able to post it :( But here's a walk down memory lane...some of my favorite wedding pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
congratulations!! I love your wedding pictures!
Hooray for your first anniversary! I'm so happy for you two. So many big changes in such a small amount of time!
Man, this was such a happy day for me! Thank you a million times for saying YES!!!
Post a Comment