Friday, May 8, 2009

The Graduate

YES...Devin Graduated last night from the University of Utah College of Health, with a bachelor's in Exercise and Sports Science and a minor in Chemistry. I could not be more proud of him! He has put in many a hour of studying for all of his hard science classes, and I am so thrilled for him that he's finished with undergrad! The first huge step in achieving his ultimate goal of becoming a Doctor has been completed. Way to go sweetie...you did it!!

Mom and dad Tranter came to the graduation convocation, and then we went to The Dodo for dinner. Little did Devin know that his family would be there to surprise him. (we missed you Sarah and Matt!) It was great...the surprise worked, and we had a great time.

Devin and I woke up extra early this morning so that I could drive him to the airport for a 7:15am flight to Phoenix. He had his first med school interview this morning, and word has it that it went very well. I talked to him when he was on his way to the Phoenix airport to come home, and he said he had such great feelings about the school program, campus, professors, other students, etc. Poor guy has to take a connecting flight through Denver to get back to Salt Lake....it was the cheapest ticket we could find :)

I love you Devin, am so proud of your accomplishments, and cannot wait to see where the future will take us! I'm behind you all the way!!
Devin is so stinkin good lookin! I couldn't take my eyes off of him last night!






5 comments:

{Kim} said...

Congratulations Devin! That's so exciting and wonderful to be done and I hope you enjoy your next adventure! Come hang out with us soon. Jennie I miss you!

Jill said...

That is so great! Congrats Devin! We are so proud of you. Good luck with all the interviews! Love ya!

Candace said...

How exciting. I'll bet he's glad to have that under his belt. Wow, I didn't realize he's going to be a doctor. You got a good catch, Jennie! Glad you're enjoying married life.

Kristine said...

Congrats to Devin!! I wonder what team you will cheer for from now on . . . You two are so great together. Best of luck with the interviews and decisions ahead! Love you!

Ashley said...

Huge congratulations Devin! I am so excited for all that life has to offer both of you!