Thursday, January 8, 2009

Check out these Wedding Pictures

So our photographer emailed me yesterday afternoon and said that she was going to post a few of our wedding day pictures on her website...today I checked, and there they were :) She took so many pictures...these are just a sample. Some I like more than others...but overall I think they turned out so beautifully! More to come :)

Follow the link:
http://blog.magnifiquephotography.com/2009/01/07/jennie--devins-wedding.aspx

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow!!!!! Gorgeous all around! You two are stunning! I loved them all!!!!!

Chris said...

I love your dress!!!! You were a gorgeous bride, and it doesn't look cold. Again...I wish I had been there.

Maddy said...

your dress is beautiful and Bryce said you guys looked so happy. I'm so happy for you guys!!

cait & darren mower said...

wow!! you are GORGEOUS! i loved the wedding, it was beautiful. you and devie were too dang cute. hope the honeymoon kicked butt! :)

Kristen Shockley said...

It all looks amazing Jennie. I'm sorry I missed it!

SteveandWendy said...

Jennie- It was so fun to see you and you looked beautiful! I'm glad that Steve and i made it.

Miss Lacey said...

Everything looked beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations!

Candace said...

What a gorgeous bride you were! I'm so glad we were there to see you and Devin. I'm glad you had a wonderful wedding and that everything went well. You guys are such a cute couple. Married life is so wonderful.

Terra Cooper said...

It was such a great (freezing) day and I really appreciate you both for your positive attitude through it all when we did the pictures. Hope you love them :D

Frances said...

You look absolutely stunning in all of your pictures! Congratulations again! I wish we could have been there to celebrate your big day with you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!