Monday, November 2, 2015

October Photo Dump

On our neighborhood walks/bike rides, we always pass this house (upon the girl's request) so they can pet and say hello to all of the fake animals displayed everywhere.  The house is actually kind of creepy and weird, but oh how the kids love petting all of the fake deer, geese and rabbits.  


The girls love dancing to The Piano Guys


I ran my 7th Half Marathon, which turned into me actually running 18 miles.  I was feeling really good at the point on the trail where the half marathoners needed to turn around, and the full marathoners kept going.  I decided to keep going.  I was doing pretty well, and never hit a wall.  At mile 18, the marathon trail went right by the ultimate finish line, and Devin and the kids were standing there waiting on me....thinking I was just running the half.  I couldn't pass them and not stop, so I stopped...and then never got started again.  I was SUPER bummed that I didn't get back on the trail and try to finish those last 8 miles to have run my 1st marathon, but alas, that didn't happen.  I ran an 18 mile Half Marathon instead :)



Big boy James learned how to sit himself at the little table.





Claire with her awesome preschool teachers
Ms. Faudel and Ms. Dunkleman


Emily's hair is getting long...like Tangled's


Afternoon movie and popcorn







Went to a musical in the big city with some ladies from church.


Children's museum make up fun!




Meal time



James LOVES Olaf!



Drinking his milk!


After we take Emily to school, the three of us sit at the table, eat breakfast and read stories together.  


Grandpa and Grammy came for a quick visit!



Black eye day at school


Emily was cold waiting for her turn to get out of the tub, so she took matters into her own hands and found a solution to her problem.


Emily's first Chuck E. Cheese's experience and birthday party.  She loved it!




No comments: