I wanted to document what nap time looks like around our house this last year that Emily is home with us all day before kindergarten starts in the Fall. All three of them nap at the same time (James still takes two naps, so this is his afternoon one with the girls.)
He sleeps on our bed.
Claire sleeps in the pack n play in our spare bedroom that needs to be turned into James' room. He just recently (as in 2 weeks ago) moved out of our bedroom at night time, so we need to move the crib into this spare/storage room...move the twin bed from this room into the girl's room for Emily...and move Claire into Emily's current toddler bed. Lots of moving around to be had...now I need to find the motivation to do it. We have no hallway closet where I used to keep everything you see behind Claire. Poor James is not going to have much of an inviting nursery.

No comments:
Post a Comment