Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Devin's 32nd Birthday

What a guy!  The man in our lives turned 32 on March 29th.  How thankful I am for him, and for all that he does to benefit our little family.  He works hard and never complains.  He doesn't have time for hobbies, but always makes time for his kids and me...definitely a family man and I love that about him!  

His birthday fell on a Sunday this year.  Devin is the Ward Clerk at church, so most of his birthday was spent in meetings.  We did, however, have a nice family night when he got home that night.  We had prime rib, mashed potatoes, green beans, artichokes and homemade cinnamon rolls as his cake.  





Emily adores her daddy...look at her looking at him.  She cares so much about his opinion and approval of her.  What a very important and special role a father plays in the life of his daughter.  Devin does a GREAT job with both of our girls.





 I like James' profile in this one.




No comments: