Friday, May 30, 2014

Junior Kiddie Campus Completed

Emily's first year of preschool has come and gone.  This past school year has been so good for her in so many developmental ways.  I am beyond pleased with the entire experience of it all for her and for me.  Mrs. Andy was a perfect teacher, and as I snapped one last picture of the two of them, I got teary thinking about how much Mrs. Andy has meant in the little life of my 3 year old.  She has been her first influential person outside the home and I am so thankful for her.  

Left = 1st day of school at the beginning of September
Right = Last day of school this past Wednesday May 28th





I'm excited to see what Senior Kiddie Campus has in store for us next year.  I will heavily rely on the 2.5 hour/3 days a week break from one of my children...as I will be learning how to be a mom to 3 small kids.  I imagine I will be running all of my errands and doing the cleaning around the house during Emily's preschool time.  

Next on the docket for Emily is gymnastics for the month of June, then 2 weeks of swim lessons the beginning of July....then BABY BROTHER will make his debut!  Ahhhh...Yikes...Hurray...Is this really happening??!  So many emotions that accompany the last weeks of pregnancy!  

No comments: